Working Towards Sustainability
To significantly improve every facet of life in the interior environment utilizing the best and most current design strategies supporting occupant health and safety, social interaction, psychological well-being, aesthetics, productivity, economic viability, and a “green” sustainable future.
Over 30 years as a professional interior designer, including four LEED Certified and three LEED Registered projects (one Platinum).
Projects include offices, higher education, health care, municipal, k-12 schools and low income housing.
Teaching experience includes serving as adjunct interior design faculty at Syracuse University, Onondaga Community College and BOCES.
Speaking experience across Upstate New York on sustainable topics since 2004.
Extensive knowledge of sustainable product attributes, for LEED and beyond.
- LEED Accredited Professional, since 2003
- New York State Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
- New York State Certified Interior Designer, Certificate No. 000126, 1998
- NCIDQ Qualified, Certificate No. 14395, 1998
- Advisory Committee Member, New York State Green Building Conference
- Green Schools Committee Chair & Advisor to the Board, U.S. Green Building Council, New York Upstate Chapter
- Professional Member and Past-President, ASID New York Upstate/Canada East
- Founding Member and Current President, GreeningUSA
- Study particpant, Onondaga Citizens League study, “What does it mean to be green?”
Design and Service Awards
Design team member on 14 award-winning projects. Recipient of 7 service awards.
Eight projects published.